A day of Shoots, Surprises and Fun.

I just finished my shoot around 5 something. The crew gave me a big surprise. And I love them for it. 

I was expecting the shoot to be all the way at Batu Gajah, but mom and the crew had another different plan. Mom said she wanted to follow me for my shoot, so i said it would not be a problem. Besides it's good to get Clarence out of the house. Who knew they were up to something all along. 

The shoot was supposed to be at Batu Gajah, but the crew decided to have it done at Malim Nawar. *OMG!* And it was a surprise!! The place where I used to go during the weekends to unwind. The place is so beautiful! It's changed so much! 



I was so excited to see the place again! And better yet at such a beautiful location!! Oh goodness, I literally screamed when I got out the car. I was so excited and happy to be back where I always love to relax at. 

I have uploaded more picture on my Facebook's Album. Clickety Here to check it out. I had so much fun today, it was by far one of the best shoot ever! =) 

I would like to say a few thank you to the successful shoot for today.

1. Mikel - Your the best make up and hair stylist! I love you!
2. Jason - Your always the best person to work with on Set. =) Thanks for being a great on screen love. =D
3. Lucas - Your so talented with all your creativity and your love for photography. I love you so much.
4. To all the crew - You guys were the best ever! I *heart* all of you!

~* Clare Chiara *~

0 comments: