R.I.P Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

I realized I'm the only one who has not paid my tribute to the King Of Pop. Michael Jackson. 

I grew up listening to Michael Jackson, his songs were always songs of my mixed up emotions. And I truly believe that my kids will grow to love his songs too someday. Just like Elvis. I listened to Elvis because Ah Kong loves him, so will my kids when they hear Michael Jackson. 

The only thing that annoys me is that everybody who believes in him being a child molester and so on. Leaving harsh comments such as 'Finally the Child Molester is dead'.. These people have no heart at all. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HIM?! His dead, for crying out loud people let him REST IN PEACE! It's idiots like them who create stupid stories of Michael Jackson being a child molester. 

His a great guy and a legend. I believe that no matter what, his songs will live on and be playing forever. And everyone of us are always going to keep talking about his moon walks. 



R.I.P to the King of Pop Michael Jackson

And also to the first stars to make Charlie's Angels possible. Farrah Fawcett. She died after a long battle with cancer, may she too Rest in Peace.



So as I sign off this blog, here is a video. One of my favorite Michael Jackson song Heal the World. 

R.I.P Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett



~* Clare Chiara *~

0 comments: