New Assistant!

Pretty excited for the fact that I actually get an assistant to help with the Breakthru's Blog. *thank you GOD!*

Sad that I need assistants with the Facebook and also blog these days, promise my own blog is me doing it on my own, Breakthru and Unwritten Words I'm just a co - writer. =p Facebook is mine too. PROMISE!

But honestly, it's insanely sad that I actually need help just to update blogs and so on. It's going to drive me insane. Matthew (manager) decided that I should start another YouTube account for videos to be posted. *sigh* Personal videos on my page and the rest of the singing videos to be posted in the other account.. Looks like I have that much to do now!! *sigh*

Plus the shoots.

Plus the recordings.

Plus the performances.

Plus the insane work.

PLUS THE WEDDING! Oh me, Oh My!! SAVE ME!!

~* Clare Chiara *~

0 comments: