*yawns*

So stressed out.. *argh* wedding bells are closing in and trust me I have not gotten 1 single thing done! My poor mother has been rushing me to get things done.. But work is insane.

I guess what they say is true. Working in Advertising line is very competetive and demanding. That by the time it reaches the end of the month you start questioning what you did the whole month.

It's intense honestly. I seem to be complaining about work all the time. *sigh*

Less of the complaining now. Trish passed me some of her collection of wedding magazines and Jay bought a wedding planning book for us. Which was nice of them to do such things. Really appreciate that loads. The uncle and aunt are trying their hardest to arrange bit by bit for me too. Thanks for the help!!




The ups and downs are still there.. But we're managing well somehow..

0 comments: