Biore Pore Pack Black

I seldom have the time to go for facials so I tend to have my own facials at home instead. And really you don't need to spend A LOT. Just start bit by bit. And Biore has Pore Pack that helps cleans off all the dirty pores.


We all know that Biore has the white pore cleansing sheet. And now they have the black one which really is damn affective!! It's simple just leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes, peel it off and all your pores are gone from your nose.

And people, it's important to clean your pores sometimes. Some people don't realize how ugly pores can get, so better to get them out.


I do 'unpore' my nose from time to time but lately never had the time to do so and was so shocked to see this! (Above picture!) But after that the nose looked way better.. Cleaner and more presentable if I may say.

So if you guys wanna clean some bad pores don't forget to try out Biore's Pore Strips Black. =)

~* Clare Chiara *~

0 comments: