Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Oh! I forgot.. Happy Belated Thanksgiving guys!! I'm truly thankful for everything that has been happening in my life. All the good and bad. I take it as a challenge in life. But there are other things that I'm way thankful for.

1. My family. God has blessed me with the best family ever. Without them, I could not have become who I am today. I am truly grateful and thankful for having such a loving and understanding family.

2. My friends. Whom many of you would know who they are by now. To the many friends.. words cannot describe how thankful I am to have friends like you guys!

And lastly. 3. My Fiance I am truly thankful to have you in my life. You have done so much for me.. Thank you for standing by me through thick and thin. I love you.

And to you blog readers too! Thank you for stopping by and viewing my page. =) Hugs & Kisses
Photobucket

0 comments: