Vary Pasta

I love food. Last night, my aunt brought me and the cousins for dinner at this place at Damansara Utama called Vary Pasta. Oh let me tell you.. The food was yummy! So of course, good food deserves to be posted on my blog. Ha ha. =)

Cousin Joel is a foodaholic, he loves to eat. And really I mean he LOVES to eat! And so he ordered the appetizer. Pork Ribs. *yum*


Again, Joel also ordered a soup. Can't quite remember what soup this was.


Then the main dishes started coming in. I read on a tip left on forsquares that the sausage was a must to try! So the aunt decided to order just that. And it was yummy!! Really yummy! Highly recommended if you are going to Vary Pasta for dinner or lunch.


Joel ordered himself a Grilled Prawn Garlic Carbonara. Double serving! The boy is growing. Thus him eating A LOT!


I decided to try out the Spaghetti Bolognese. I don't know if many of you are big fans of sweet sauce. So, this is definitely the place to go for sweet Bolognese pasta.


Joey, as usual ordered her Cabonara Ham Pasta. Which was yummy!! Note to self to order that in future..


Oh and another note. If you plan to go there for lunch or dinner.. Please make a reservations. There was loads of complains that the service was bad and all due to the place being so full. So make sure you make a reservation!

Here's their Details.

Vary Pasta
Address :
No.21G, Jalan SS22/23,
Damansara Jaya,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel : 03-7710 6100
Photobucket
This entry was posted in

0 comments: