Threesome on Valentines Day

Not all of us have to be with our loved ones during Valentines Day. Not all of us have romantic loved ones. Not all of us receive bouquets of flowers and get the most romantic day spent with the loved one. But I DID!! =) With 2 of my loved ones.

Oh and I got a bouquet from a secret someone. ?!?! Whoever you are, you know who you are. Thank you.


On Valentines Day I had a pretty tough day. Wardrobe fitting was going on, the whole office was going haywire because shoot date was approaching. We were all going crazy, so it was good enough that my 1st date arrived early to spend sometime with me in the office. =)

It was Melia. The godsis.


She was one of my 'threesome' date. =)

So she spent the whole day with me at work. Which honestly made me feel tid bit better. So bless my little godsister's soul for being so kind to spend her 'boring hour' of dating me in my work place.

Few hours later, it was dinner time. I was freaked out, I made plans with my bestie Kim to meet for dinner. But gosh the workload were all just flooding in.. I was so worried I would have to call off the dinner plans. Thankfully things ended fast, and I got to meet with Kim after all together with Melia.


Dinner was at Delicious in Bangsar. *slurps* And later on it was drinks all over at D'Heaven. Sipping wine and gossips. The best moments shared while alcohol was being drunk.
Photobucket

0 comments: