Audrey Kawasaki

Recently started to think of a few more tattoo ideas. Stumbled upon this amazing artist called Audrey Kawasaki, she's AMAZING! And I insanely love her artwork, I saw one art and was planning to see if I could get that tatt on my back... *hmmmmm* KEVIN!!!

6 pictures to choose from, but which tattoo to tatton? *ponders* I'm planning to get this tattoo on my back. Bottom of my back maybe? Ordepending on which pictures I prefer.. *hmmm* Gotta start planning on the next pic in advance, so that I don't waste time and can get it soon I hope. =)

So here are some pictures. Tell me which pictures you guys think would be awesome on my back.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

I love all the drawings, just that I don't know which one to get. *sigh* But anyways, for all you Audrey Kwasaki fans. Do have a look at her page. Even if you are not a fan la ok.. She's awesome!
Photobucket

0 comments: