Celebrities as Disney Characters.

"I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained. "- Walt Disney

I believe I'm a bit late with this post, and also I do believe many of you have already seen these pictures on the website out there somewhere somehow... So why am I bothered to repost this?? FML. It's because I absolutely LOVE Disney. Everything in my childhood was about Disney and how amazing it was. I do believe there were times I wish I was a mermaid, or waiting for true loves kiss. Or fighting off the mighty dragon and having a sincere pure heart to pull out the sword from the stone. Oooooohh.. Those childhood memories.

So obviously, when I found these pictures.. I was over the moon. Together with Disney, photographer Annie Leibovitz created this whole range pictures featuring amazing celebrities.


Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion : Jack Black, Will Ferral and Jason Segal


Cinderella: Scarlett Johansson 


Captain Jack Sparrow: Johnny Depp


Captain Jack Sparrow & Pirate: Johnny Depp and Patty Smith


King Arthur, The Sword in the Stone: Roger Federer


Peter Pan, Tinkerbell & Wendy: Mikhail Baryshinikov, Tina Fey, Giselle Bundchen.
 

Pocahontas: Jessica Biel
 





 Sleeping Beauty, Prince Philip: David Beckham


Sleeping Beauty: Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron


Snow White: Rachel Weisz


Blue Fairy and Disney Fairies: Julie Andrews & Abigail Breslin


 Captain Hook in Peter Pan: Russel Brand


Aladdin: Jeniffer Lopez & Marc Anthony


Genie, Aladdin: Whoppi Goldberg


 Alice in Wonderland: Beyonce, Lyle Lovett & Oliver Platt


The Little Mermaid: Julianne Moore


Beauty & The Beast: Penelope Cruz & Jeff Bridges


Snow White Evil Witch: Olivia Wilde & Alec Baldwin


Ursula, Little Mermaid: Queen Latifah

How amazing!! 

Photobucket

0 comments: