OOTD: 1st ootd of the year.

1st outfit of the day post for this year. After my whole wedding preparations I really do hope that i can keep up with my daily postings of the outfits and my daily rants. Chinese people will always say "A Girl has got 18 changes in her life." So I am trying to figure out if fashion is one of the 'changes'. ;p 

Today's attire are my usual 'casual work day' look. I kind of prefer simplicity and comfort. Being a kindergarten teacher has it's perks when it comes to comfort! :)

Pants: Jay Jay's (New Zealand)
Bag: MNG
Bracelets: Bijoux Jewelry
Shoes: Melissa 
Watch: GUESS 


If you are wondering why I look absolutely tired. I was. It was a whole day of setting up Bijoux Jewelry. Getting things sorted and scheduled. At the same time, kind of excited to see what this year brings for me. A lot of changes in a good way I hope. :) 

Till Then.

Xoxo,
The Diva & The Drama Queen.

0 comments: