Food Review: Henry Cook (SS2 Mall)

Le Aunt and I love trying out new restaurants, new food. Simple said, we love food. So few days back she got GROUPON coupons for Henry Cook.

The chef is an award winning chef Chef Henry Teo from Singapore. He was the one who created one of the top catering services in Singapore.


Le aunt decided to order the very yummy looking Beef Stew. Let me just say, how the picture looks like in the menu is exactly how the plate of dish came out!! It was soooo big and delicious!! Just look at it. The beef was sooo juicy!!


I decided to try out the Stuffed Chicken with rice. *Hungry la* It was extremely yummy!! I cannot believe I finished the WHOLE BIG PLATE!! Oh My!!!! It was that delicious.


To quench my thirst. I ordered myself the Pear Juice. It had Chinese condiments in it. And was super yummy.


Make a booking today!! And try out their delicious dishes!! I will definitely be making a booking real soon. :)




Lot LG - 54,
Lower Ground Floor,
SSTwo Mall,
Jln SS2/72,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia.
03-7954 1125


Photobucket

0 comments: