I Married My Zombie Killer.

"Before you marry someone, ask yourself, 'Will they be a good killing partner during the zombie apocalypse?' I know I found mine". - Unknown

So Le Hulk Hubster and I have been married for 7 months now. Everybody always asks me.. "How is marriage life?" and "When are the little ones coming?" *sigh* Settle down folks... Not much has changed. However, married life seems fun to be exact. 

As a wife, I realize how my husband takes care of me and appreciates me. How he tries his very best to give me everything he can. And of course, I am still getting used being called a Mrs. Decisions that have to be made now we make together as a couple. Events or dinners and special occasions are no longer a solo thing.. But a couple. I have somehow learned to appreciate having a husband. :)

As for being a mommy... Well.. it takes time. A wise person told me.. "Enjoy your married life with your husband now. Because when the little ones come. Things will change once again." So for now.. Yes, I am not a mommy yet. And I want the time to enjoy being married. :) 

That's all for now. 

I found my zombie killer. 

Photobucket

0 comments: