OOTD: Killer Jumpsuit!

I love this jumpsuit that I wanted to wear it to bed last night. Well, as many of you readers don't know by now.. I have a HHHUUUGGGGEEEEEE Ass. Seriously, I think it is bigger than Ms. Jennifer Lopez. I get jealous at skinny people who can pull of just anything especially the jumpsuit. 

Shopping in Singapore, I came along this small shop at China Street and I found this totally awesome jumpsuit and fell in love!! And surprisingly I fit in it and looked totally awesome in it!! 

Picture below was exactly how I styled it. And there will be many more ways to style a jumpsuit, which I will show you how later on when I wear it again. ;p

 

Jumpsuit: Singapore, China Street.
Hairband: Fourskins
Statement Neclace: Mirrorcle
Bag: H&M
Shoes: Online
Accessories: Louvisa & Pandora
Watch: Bell & Ross 
Photobucket

0 comments: