Review: Nail Rock

Lately, I have been busy traveling up and down that I hardly had the darndest time to fix my nails.. *sigh* Maybe I got lazy. :p Can't blame me. 

So shopping in Singapore I came upon this amazing nail wraps! They have such unique and beautiful designs. And soooooo easy to do. After applying the nail wraps I could go out without worrying if it was dried or would I smudge it and so on.. 
 

These are the stuff that are inside. Pretty cool stuff. The nail wraps, nail rock acetone wipes buffer and stick.


It is soooooo easy to apply. And if you really don't know how to do it.. Read the instructions at the back.. There are 4 simple steps.


Look how simple and cool it turned out!!


Oh and FYI, I just did my nails like 5 minutes ago.. And I don't have to worry about smudging it. 
Photobucket

0 comments: