1 dress, 7 looks.

Be Warned: Blog, will be filled with horrible FAT pictures of me. Don't continue reading if you just don't want to see my flabs. 

Going on business trips can be a real torture when it comes to packing. I hate over packing my luggage, and at the same time.. I hate being under dressed. *Do you see the stress I have to deal with??!!

So recently, I got inspired to mix and match 1 simple dress and making it look fantastic in 6 different way. Here's the dress that I got, a simple tight fitting dress. 


Look 1 - Keeping it Simple
Dress: Kitschen
Shoes: H&M
Watch: Bell & Ross
Necklace: Flee Market from Singapore.

Note: I never wear this out because it just looks wrong on a big sized person. (I am big sized) Anyways, to all you slim looking gorgeous people. Keeping it simple. 


Look 2 - Office Wear
Dress: Kitschen
Cardigan: Kitschen
Shoes: H&M
Watch: Bell & Ross
Necklace: Flee Market from Singapore.

Note: Wearing a cardigan on top helps to loosen up the look a little and made it more look more sophisticated. Suitable for the office wear. 


Look 3 - Casual Outing 
Dress: Kitschen
Blouse: Peacock
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Watch: Bell & Ross
Necklace: Flee Market from Singapore.

Note: Adding the blouse helped me hid my big round tummy. At the same time, I paired it with a pair of flats to make it look more casual.


Look 4 - Glamorous Lady Boss  
Dress: Kitschen
Blouse: Peacock
Belt: M&G
Shoes: H&M
Watch: Bell & Ross
Necklace: Flee Market from Singapore.

Note: This is my favorite look. You judge it for yourself. Well, again I have a hourglass figure, so adding a big belt can emphasize on the tiny waist that you have.


Look 5 - Dinner Date
Dress: Kitschen
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: H&M
Watch: Bell & Ross
Necklace: Flee Market from Singapore.

Note: I love this skirt that I got from Dorothy Perkins, makes a simple top make look elegant and sophisticated at the same time.


Look 6 - Business Dinner 
Dress: Kitschen
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: H&M
Watch: Bell & Ross
Necklace: Flee Market from Singapore.

Note: Wanting to hide my fat arms and also to look professional especially when you are about to head off to dinner with the clients. I decided to style this with a shawl! Tie a knot behind your back and it looks like a small jacket without taking the focus away from the skirt. 


Look 7 - Shopping Time
Dress: Kitschen
Cardigan: Kitschen
Shoes: H&M
Watch: Bell & Ross
Necklace: Flee Market from Singapore.

Note: The last day of my business trips are always my shopping days, so knowing that I want to be comfortable shopping adding a pair of jeans to the look is just perfect. I have big hips, so to take the attention away from the big area, I added on the cardigan to cover up the big hips.

The most important part of dressing up and styling yourself is to know that you have confidence in how you style yourself. Remember, confidence is the key!! 
Photobucket

0 comments: