7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

Before I begin this blog, I just want to say.. Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder. At the same time I am not trying to convince you beautiful people out there to eat make up to be beautiful. I always believe that being beautiful is always about your own self confidence. :) Now, since I have given my 'motivation speech' here are the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Blog. 


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


My most inexpensive beauty item is the Butter Nail Polish from Sephora. As many of you know, I love painting my nails.. This is my new found love recently. :) Now to begin the collection of many other choice. :) They have really beautiful colors and they dry really fast as well!


My most expensive beauty items would be my facial products from Niu Skin. I only started using this product last year. And it was worth every single cent spent on it. The facial cleanser also tones your face, I have a day and night cream which helps moisturising my really dry skin. And besides, when you find 1 good facial product you really want to stick to it. Right?

 2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get? 


I recently purchased Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil. At 1 point I love this product, at the other I hate it wanna know why? I love that this cleanses off my make up and is organic. Also, it leaves my face more moisturised and nourishing. At the same time I hate it because I have to make an extra effort cleaning my face. *sigh* Lazy me..


This is one of my most favourite mascara of all time. I never leave home without my mascara on. And L'oreal Double Extension just really makes me feeling all glammed up. The only thing I hate is every time when I want to get this mascara, it disappears. Well, sold out la. So I guess, I am not the only one who loves this mascara. So to me, this product is the hardest to get.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 


This is easy. I would say. My most delicious beauty product would be The Body Shop's Chocomania Body Scrub. I love chocolates. The smell of it just always makes me all chocolaty. And the fact that this helps me clean off my dry skin and dead cells is pretty fantastic.

4. SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect, due to laziness. 


Every beauty expert will tell you that you should always make sure you apply sun screen or whitening lotion to prevent the sun from giving you a bad skin. Well, this is one product I always forget to apply. Vaseline's triple lightening lotion. Living in Malaysia, the weather is always sunny and hot. So applying this on your skin does not only protect your skin and gives you that certain glow. But it helps to prevent your skin getting darker too.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? 


Don't get me wrong. I love applying make up. But sometimes, it is good to look extra glammed up during the special occasions. So I would say Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette helps boost my self confidence. Because there somehow is some added bling and shimmer to it. :) Adds the extra attention to the eyes.

6. LUST:  What Attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 

Where the hell did they get this topic? HAH! Well to be honest I would have to say confidence. I love it when a man comes up to you full of confidence. Shows strength in a person. At the same time shows that he is very proud of himself. Not like a peacock.

7. ENVY: What items would you like to receive as a gift? 


As many of you know I love doing my nails. And of course, me being kind I also love to share with you folks how I did my nails.. :) So of course to me the best gift to receive is more nail polishes (that I don't have) 

So here are my 7 deadly sins of beauty. What's yours? Share your story with me. 
Photobucket

0 comments: