Bag Of Love / Lice - OCTOBER

Hello people! Finally, I get to sit down and update my blog after soooooo long! I am so sorry I have not posted anything lately, I have been pretty busy with moving. I promise to do a blog about that soon. But for now!! This blog is long overdue!! 

I got my Bag of Love October last week, had a busy week and couldn't blog. Finally now is the right time! October's bag was interesting because they called it the Bag of Lice! How spooky! 


Here are the lovely products that were in the bag. I forgot to take one more extra product. But be sure to make sure you have a look at that certain product later down below. 


1. Definete Eye Blender Blush. (RM 69) 
- This brush is amazing! That's why I left out this product, I immediately started using this. It blends any eye powder or cream amazingly! 


2. Nanowhite Infinity Color Correction Cream SPF50/PA+++ (RM49.90)
- Now a days, we hardly apply concealers. Instead we start applying BB and CC creams. And this CC cream is extra amazing! All you need to do is to dab a little on your face and neck and blend it.


3. Splassh Mini Glow In The Dark Nail Polish (RM3.90)
- What can I say more?? GLOW IN THE DARK NAILS YO!! I had this on for Halloween. :)


4. Collistar Biorevitalizing Anti- Cellulite Concentrate (RM185)
- If any of you have cellulite, I recommend this product. Apply this on the effected area and massage upwards.


5. SP Shampoo & Mask (RM 72 & RM 109)
- Use it like a normal shampoo after you dry your hair apply the mask and leave it on for 5 minutes then wash it off.


After this, I am definitely going to order my November Bag of Love. Can't wait to see what they have in the bag for me. :) 
Photobucket

0 comments: