Mivva Box - November

Few days back, Le Hulk Hubster brought back this amazing package. Which makes a perfect package after you just moved in to a new home and you want to have a girlie sleepover. This month's November Box is just amazing!


I recycle each and every Mivva Box I have I like to put things in boxes and making the house looking extra neat. :) 


So as you can see, this month of November is the Sleepover Kit. Get your pyjamas ready!! Here are the interesting products!! 


1. Shower Scrub
- I love this colour! So pretty!! FYI, you girls need to have a scrub in a bathroom you have no idea how relaxing it is to scrub your body with this!


2. Stage Nail Colour (RM35)
- I got Innocent 01. Gorgeous White with a little extra shimmer and sparkle to it. Making your nails shine like pearls. It literally dries up really fast adding an extra gloss and shimmer once you have applied it on your nails.


3. Nèula 8 in 1 Tea Tree BB Cream SPF30 PA+++ (RM 23.90)
- Once again, BB and CC creams are the latest in thing. But the amazing thing about this BB Cream is that it is sooooo light and less greasy. Because I have really oily skin, this one seems to control my oil. :) Insanely in love with this.


4. Antipodes Joyful Hand & Body Cream (RM149)
- Want to moisture your dry and tired skin?? Try this! Such a beautiful 'beachy' scent to it. Makes your skin smell extra floral!


5. ONL Dermost Moistay Cream & Fresh Gel Cream (RM144.90)
- Perfect lil moisturising cream to apply on your face just before you are about to fall asleep. You know what's the best part, they are all 100% spring water! Leaving your face extra moist and beautiful the next morning.


6. Facial Essence Collagen Mask (RM198) 
- I think people should make it a habit to apply masks every morning before they head off to work. I do that. Don't you? Well, if you want a really good moisturising mask, this is the one for you. Your face literally feels soooo moist the WHOLE DAY! 

After receiving this month's box. I immediately went online to order my December's Mivva box. Have you ordered yours yet? If not.. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? 
Photobucket

0 comments: