SHOE COLLECTIONS!!

Finally sometime to sit down and blog. Today, I'm going to blog about.. SHOES! I love shoes, I am obsessed with shoes. I have too many pairs that Le Hulk Hubster keeps asking me to give some away, which I often refuse.

So this, is our own shoe corner! I can't believe we can actually put our own little shoe corner now in our new place. 


As you can see from the picture, Le Hulk Hubster has less shoes and I have a million more somehow. 


With that being said, I have decided to show you folks few of my TOP favourites. Of course I won't take all of them because I am NOT going to take all the pictures of all the shoes I own. There are just waaaaaaayyyy too many. 

CLARE'S FAVOURITE STILETTOS. 
- I love this gorgeous pair of stilettos from Charles & Keith, of course the minute I reach the office I take them off. But I just love how sophisticated they look. I believe every business women should own a pair. 


CLARE'S FAVOURITE PEEP TOE STRAP WEDGES

- Lately, I have stopped wearing heels and fallen in love with wedges. So much easier to walk in them, with that certain extra height added somehow builds in a little bit of confidence too. Haha. So here are my favourite pair from Charles & Keith again.


CLARE'S FAVOURITE FLATS. 

- Ever since the bad fall I have always worn flats or wedges. Here is a pair of flats that I wear pretty often. And they are really comfortable too!! And other than that.. THEY SPARKLE! Shoes from Melissa.

CLARE'S FAVOURITE BEACH SANDALS. 

- Going to the beach I have often searched for the perfect sandals to match. And I finally found em. Fake rhinestones to make your feet look extra gorgeous. Sandals from Havaianas.


CLARE'S FAVOURITE WEDDING / BLING SHOES. 

- Ok, every women have got to love their wedding shoes am I right? Well I DO!!! Just look at my shoe and you can tell how much I love this pair! Painful to wear but hey, when a women have got to pay her dues when she needs to look extra gorgeous right??!! image


CLARE'S FAVOURITE SLIPPERS. 

- When Le Hulk Hubster bought me a pair of Birkenstocks, it was soooooo uncomfortable. I hated it. It was painful! Every step of it! But later on wearing it on a daily basis, it started to get really comfortable and I love wearing this pair out. And can you believe it that they help with your body postures too?!


CLARE'S FAVOURITE SNEAKERS. 

- No way will I take a picture of my gym shoes, cause I hate em. Cause I hate exercising. But these are my favourite pair of sneakers. On days where I feel like being 'Sporty Spice' or go for a casual look. This is what I wear. My comfy rotten looking converse. Haha Cause I look rotten when I am in a comfy casual wear.


CLARE'S FAVOURITE PEEP TOE PUMP HEELS

- LOVE THIS PAIR! This pair of heels have been my LBD matching, heels are sky high. But ooooohhhh so gorgeous. Because of the security at the ankle makes me wear this pair soooo much easier. Again, this pair is from Charles & Keith. I seem to love that brand. Wonder why..


CLARE'S FAVOURITE BOOTIES

- When I have my girlie night, when I go for some drinks with the besties and friends I dress up. Ask any of my friends, they will say the same thing. So when you dress up obviously, you would want to really dress up. And I love having these babies! They are extremely gorgeous and really help out to add extra attention. Shoes from Princess.


Ok, so those are my top few favourites. 

I can't wait to go get more shoes, so that I can share em with you folks soon!! But then again.. I HAVE SHOE SPACE!! *Weeeeee* 
Photobucket

0 comments: