365: Day 21. Lazy Day. Nail Tutorial: Lacey Macey.

Boy do I have a treat for you in today's blog... *teehee* Today.... I have a nail tutorial too!! *weeee*image So I guess, we shall begin with the nail tutorial first shall we.. FYI, I saw this design on Instagram and wanted to give it a try. 


1. Base Coat
- Very Important!!!!!!! 

2. Sparkly Base.
- I chose something sparkly as the base colour.


3. White Half Moon Lines
- Using a toothpick and a dotting tool you want to draw on the lines for the half moon. On the ring finger you want to draw the tip too.


4. Fill it in.
- Using the white polish you want to fill in your nails. Except your ring finger.


5. Lacey
- Now using the toothpick.. You want to draw on swirls on your ring finger, making it look like a lace design.


6. Top Coat
- Now when you are happy with the swirls you have drawn on.. Apply the top coat and you are done!!


Ok, so for now.. My boring posts on my OOTD that I wear everyday. I'm sure by now load of you are sick and tired of knowing what I wear daily. Well TOO BAD! Hahahaha.. image

Today was a really lazy day for me. I don't know why but my body decided to shut down today and just laze around. So this was what I wore.. Even at home. And out. Hah!!


Top: Mirrorcle
Tights: Top Shop
No accessories because I was lazy. Hah. 

It's a Jungle out there.. Dress appropriately. - Unknown. 

Photobucket

0 comments: