365: Day 22. Work Out Day.

Today was a day filled with work outs and exercising. I really wish sometimes I can dedicate my whole life into working out and eating healthy. 

Woke up early today and the first thing I did was Yoga. AM Yoga to be exact. It's been a while I have not done any yoga and for some reason I just felt like doing some stretches today.. I should maintain doing yoga every morning and evening. 

Met up with a friend for lunch and 2 hours later it was Swim and Sauna Time.. *booyah* With the help of the underwater mp3 I do really enjoy swimming even more lately. 


Everyday 15 minutes in the Sauna is also my reading time. But at the same time, I have been catching up with a load of reading lately. *proud moment* Making good use of all the books I bought from the Big Bad Wolf book fair. 


I've gotten tan once again. image Are you kidding me?! *ugh* Well, I cannot make a big fuss out of it right? Then again.. I really do love sun kissed skin. *teehee*

Since Le Hulk Hubster is off at work, I decided to make myself some comfort food today. Nothing special just Dried Oysters and Century Egg Porridge.


I was soooo surprised it turned out awesome to be honest. And I actually can't cook okie!! So this really caught me off guard. I'm just glad I didn't burn it. Hahahahaha..image


The view from the house in the evening is just beautiful. So surreal that Le Hulk Hubster and I have a place of our own. There has to be a little bit more work with the house, but it's just nice and perfect and cosy for now.. image


Today's OOTD was casual look. Since I wanted something comfy and easy to strip off into yoga and swim wear. 

Dress: H&M
Bag: Jim Thompson
Shades: Ray Bans.

Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous but it is how people dress in their days off that  are the most intriguing. - Alexander Wang. 
Photobucket

0 comments: