OOTD: 365 - Day 5. Casual Sunday.

Once again, trying to blog before the clock strikes 12. I realise during the weekends I'm always the busiest. *sigh* 


Forgive me, this was the only picture I had with a full view of my OOTD. I hardly had time to snap shot myself. 

Top: H&M
Bottoms:  From New Zealand.
Bag: Christian Dior. 



Earrings: Bijoux Jewelry
Necklace: Tomei

Simple Make up, because it's a casual Sunday after all.


Bracelet: A gift.
Ring: Bijoux Jewelry / Pandora.


Watch: Bell & Ross
Bracelet: Pandora
Ring: Diva / Wedding / Engagement.


 Had dinner with the childhood bestie today, from 7 till 11.30 pm. Came home tipsy. Hahaha.. :p Ok, night.

Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing. - Alexander Wang. 
Photobucket

0 comments: