I Suck At Blogging.

Oh my, do I really suck at blogging. I'm so sorry folks.. With Chinese New Year around the corner, I've been caught up with so much preparation I'm out of my head. Nonetheless I can't wait to go home to my parents and baby brother for Chinese New Year. So yes, with all the chaos I keep forgetting to blog and at the same time I tend to not be able to blog on time. *sigh* So here are some updates on OOTD. And I am going to keep it going on. 

So this blog post today. Is going to be very vain. VERY VERY VAIN. *evil laughter* 

On Friday, I decided to give my hair a make over. My black roots were already showing and I needed to 'upgrade' my hair before Chinese New Year. So I decided to pay a visit to my dear bestie Mon at Guys & Dolls. 


Here's my attire.

Top: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Flow
Jeans: Marks & Spencers
Bag: Furla
Watch: Bell & Ross
Bracelets: Pandora / Bijoux Jewelry 
Necklace: Some flea market. 

I love this new cardigan of mine... So comfy... My new favourite. *booyah* 


Here's the last look before I did anything to my hair.

The next day, I spent the whole day with Le Hulk Hubster on set. Except the morning, I spent the whole morning running errands. FOR THE HUBSTER!


Top: Mirrorcle
Jeans: Marks & Spensers
Bag: Dior
Watch: Tag Heur
Bracelets: Pandora / Bijoux Jewelry


I love adding some colour to a very neutral attire, see that necklace? It's from Bijoux Jewelry and I love it so much. And if you guys think I'm over made up it's because it was supposed to be a date night.. But as usual, it backfires. *grumbles*

Ok now, Sunday. I forgot to take a picture of the whole OOTD. But, was out the whole night. And what a waste because it was the best OOTD out of the whole week!! *ugh* See How I can get so caught up with everything!!


I know I look sickly here, I don't know why. But ever since Sunday I have been feeling really down under. For no reason..

So in a blink of an eye, it was already monday. Again, a busy day. In and out of the house.. And I had an epic Girls Night at my place since Le Hulk Hubster is away.


Top: Mirrorcle
Tights: From New Zealand
Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: Tag Heur 


So for today, you will not be seeing any of my OOTD today. Because I'm currently blogging from the bed. 

Unique and different is the next generation of beautiful. - Taylor Swift. 
Photobucket

0 comments: