OOTD: 365 - Day 10. Arigato Mode.

Survived 10 days of blogging. Think most of you are starting to get sick and tired of me right? Too bad... 355 days more to go. image Today, has honestly been a very busy day for me.. Running up and down like a mad person. But it's good that I am busy.. image


Before we begin the OOTD. This is today's comic strip #marriedtohulk 


There are times I wish we had bigger blanket too. Bigger than the king sized one that we have now.. Le Hulk Hubster keeps wrapping himself up like a burrito and in the middle of the night I wake up shivering. *ugh* 

 Now. Back to the OOTD. Due to the meet up sessions today, I decided to dress up a lil.


So this was today's OOTD.

Top: I honestly cannot remember the name of the shop I got this from. *sorry* 
Bottom: Dorothy Perkins Jeans.
Bag: M&G


 For my accessories I over did it I think. Hehe. image As usual, because I love over accessorising.

Watch: Tag Heuer
Bracelet: Pandora
Ring: Wedding/ Engagement & H&M


Bracelets: DIVA
Rings: Pandora & H&M

I am still trying to learn how to perfect my selfies.. So you guys are stuck with viewing my vain selfies. 2 only la. 


 I'm starting to miss my long hair actually. *sigh* Should I add extensions or leave them?


The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world.— Alicia Keys
Photobucket

0 comments: