OOTD: 365 - Day 11. Tribal Prints.

Once again, a full day and rushing to finish this blog before the clock strikes 12. *ugh* Today was car shopping day for Le Hulk Hubster and me. Because we had a really really late night yesterday, we only got up at 11pm today!! 11pm!! So we decided to head downstairs for Brunch. 

We had brunch at The 3 Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf. I love the food there!! See my grouch Hulk Hubster also loves the food there.. Kekekekekke.. 


He ordered the Aglio Olio Pasta. This was his dish.


And I ordered the Pork sandwich!! Sooooooo yummy, but I couldn't finish it. SO BIG PORTION!!


Naughty me knowing it is cheat day I got myself an ice cream. I ordered Regular size, but it looks junior size here because Le Hulk Hubster licked up most of it!! *gggrrrr*


This is today's selfie pic of the day. I'm good! I know my angles now. Hah! The vain-ness in me approved this picture. :P



So this is today's OOTD. Sorry, I could not get a better picture. Needed to rush and blog instead.

Top: Flea Market in Singapore.
Bottoms: Tights from New Zealand.
Bag: Coach.



Watch: Tag Heuer
Bracelet: Pandora
Ring: Wedding / Engagement.


Bracelet: Diva
Ring: Pandora.


Bag: Coach.


Sandals: A gift from my dear friend Salina. More like I bought it from her after shoot.. Heheheheh.


Here's where I normally post my #marriedtohulk cartoon. I have not coloured it yet.. Gonna go get that done NOW. And will post it on my Instagram account or Facebook. So be sure to look out for that!! 

Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.
— Gianni Versace

Photobucket

0 comments: