OOTD: 365 - Day 12. Too Blue.

In a blink of an eye.. The weekend is over... *aaarrrrggghhhhh* Monday tomorrow!! NO!!!!!!! image I don't want Monday to begin!!!! 

Today was running house errands day, and dinner with in laws day too. So we were in and out of the house. You think you have actually settled down then you realised there are little tiny more details you really want to fix in the house. So there was no need to be toooooo dressy today. 



I finally took down the Christmas decorations from the house.. *boohooo* And now Chinese New Year is around the corner and I really need to get my Red Packets sorted fast!! image

Now, back to the OOTD. Here's the look for today. I just love the colour blue and can never get enough of it.



Top: Mirrorcle 
Bottoms: Marks & Spenser (They were my old jeans, I just turned them into short shorts) 
Bag: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Ray Bans


Watch: G Shock
Bracelet: Pandora
Ring: Wedding & Engagement (Never leave home without em)


Bracelet: Bijoux --> http://bijouxjewelry4u.blogspot.com
Ring: Bijoux / Pandora


And lastly, the vain selfie.. image Even my make up was blue. Try to view it close up la.. 

I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence.
— Yves Saint Laurent 
Photobucket

0 comments: