OOTD: 365 - Day 15. Not My Day!

Today is just not my day. All started last night, the past few days I have been complaining my ankle hurt.. It just got worst yesterday.. There was this huge sharp amount of pain that I literally started tearing to Le Hulk Hubster. Of course, immediately went to see the doc and doc says old injury is now revisiting. NNNNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!! image Do you know how bloody painful this is? 

To prevent old injury from getting worst I have to wear my leg brace when I am walking. And when I am not walking to keep my leg up and not strain it too much. 


Now do I get to be pampered?! *whines* So obviously, I wasn't in the mood for anything after..  Even when I got up today. So much for feeling 'powerful and confident' yesterday. *sheesh* 



For today's OOTD, I cropped off my head because I was not smiling or I didn't want to smile. And I really was not in the mood to do the ootd, but a promise is a promise. And ya, for the next few weeks it is gonna be flats all the way la!!

So here's what I wore because I was walking in and out of the doctor's. Something comfortable and easy to move around. Always remember to emphasise on a small waist you have, wear a belt.

Top: Kitschen
Tights: From New Zealand
Belt: Mirrorcle.


Arm Candy. Ok, my hands did the most of the posing today. Photo taken by Le Hulk Hubster. I'm training him to take proper pics. Hahaha.image I love the bracelets that I am wearing today, it's a gift from my grandma.. And I treasure them the most.

Bracelets: Heirloom from my grandma.
Ring: Pandora / Diva / Wedding & Engagement rings.
Watch: G Shock


Tonight's dinner, I still wanted to maintain the healthy meal intakes and healthy living. I am allowed to swim. And it seems that swimming can help to give the ankle a lil more exercise to heal it better. So yeah, of course I had my swim and sauna time today.

Dinner was Soy Ginger Chicken. *burp* Also, making it a habit to finish dinner before 7. It actually makes you less bloated the next morning.


Here's today's #marriedtohulk cartoon. Again, I was too lazy today so it was a lazy cartoon. But this annoys the shit out of me.. Each time Le Hulk Hubster and I end up wearing the same tee. He makes me change it.. *sigh* So much for wanting to wear the same tee out the door. 

Dress for yourself and the man you love (if there is one). Women dressing to impress other women––forget about that. Forget about that. It’s a very bad way of thinking. — Karl Lagerfeld 


Photobucket

0 comments: