OOTD: 365 - Day 2 Forbidden Mix

Day 2. So far so good, keeping up to date. Hahaha.. 2days only ma.. image Today, I wanted something that made me look sweet since Monica made my hair all smooth and stuff. But of course, knowing me.. Sweet is NOT me at all. So I decided to add on a little bit of funk. 


This is the look for the day. I wanted to pair something rocker-ish and something sweet. 

Dress: Cotton On
Belt: MNG
Bag: H&M
Cardigan: Mirrorcle  


I wanted a really simple make up. Since, I was all dressed simple.. So a simple nudish make up would do. image

Necklace & Earrings: Diva.


 Because I was walking around loads today I once again chose comfort.. So I paired the whole look with a nice bejewelled pair of sandals.

Sandals: Havaianas.

When it comes to accessorising, it is my forte. I LOVE accessorising and making the look extra special.


Bracelet: Gift from a friend
Ring: Pandora


Rings: My wedding and engagement rings.
Bracelet: Pandora
Watch: GUESS.


After my meetings, I decided to be creative. So I went home and started to get all my Nail Polish colours on my new sketch book. Finally got myself a new weekly planner and a sketch book so that I can sketch inspirations and get my life nicely planned out. image I love it when things are much more organised. 

Everyday is a Fashion Show and the world is a Runway. - Coco Chanel. 

xoxo, 
Photobucket

0 comments: