OOTD: 365 - Day 4. Extended Family Day.

*Phew* What a tiring day it has been.... Spent the whole day with my 'extended' family... Worth all the time, wish I had longer time with them most of the time. image


1st, I spent lunch time with Le God Sis Melia, had lunch with Le Eldest Godbro Zac & his darling daughter.. Nana.. Seeee soooooo cute!! 



Then it was off to Paradigm mall for a small shopping spree and to have dinner with Le Godbrother James (Because it was his birthday yesterday. image)


And after all that, we rushed over to celebrate Le Godbrother Imran's Birthday.. (Happy Birthday Furrball!! image)

So for today, I wanted casual wear. Something simple easy and on the go. This was the look for today. 

Excuse the weird pose, the only shot I have with my whole look. image

Top: Cotton On
Bottoms: From Australia.


Shoes: I bought it online.. Can't really remember the name of it. Sorry again.


Bag: Michael Kors. Again, this bag is my all time favourite because I can dump everything inside.


Hand accessories I went crazy this time around.

Bracelets: Diva / H&M
Ring: Pandora / H&M



Watch: Bell & Ross
Rings: Wedding / Engagement / H&M
Bracelet: Pandora.

*phew* typing as fast as I can before the clock strikes 12.... DONE!! image

People will stare, make it worth their while. - Harry Winston 
Photobucket

0 comments: