OOTD: 365 - Day 7. Black Tuesday.

A full day of preparations, planning, researches.. *ugh* It's been a while I have not been in front of my lap top for more than 6 hours. 

At the same time trying to re-install everything into this new baby!! Le Hulk Hubster knew my phone was giving me major problems, so he got me a brand new phone.. *yipppiiieeeeeee* My belated Christmas present. 


Anyways, I should brag less. Back to the OOTD. I didn't need to meet anyone today.. I just needed to prepare some stuff at home. So it was a whole day of working from home!! *hooray* So I went for a swim in the afternoon because in the evening the pool is just too cold. 

And then, it was back to work. At home, in my lil office. And Starbucks. And home again. LOL. 


Top: Marks & Spencers
Bottoms: From NZ. 
Shoes: Birkenstock
Bag: Paul Smith (That's my working bag) 
Watch: Tag Heur 

And it was no make up day! Love giving my face some time off. 


Since I started working out all over again, I decided to start eating healthy. But again, I'm trying my hardest to hold on to my new years resolution. Eating more vege and eating healthy. :) 

The woman is the most perfect doll that i have dressed with delight and admiration.
— Karl Lagerfeld

Photobucket

0 comments: