OOTD: 365 - Day 8. Feeling Beige.

Another day filled with meet ups, luncheons and healthy living. image Eh, give me credit for trying to loose weight and living healthily. NOT EASY you know.... Not to say I am not proud of my own body, I am.. Just that I realised walking lately makes me tired so easily.. Not good. And rather than sitting at home, adding on the pounds.. Time to loose em pounds too right?? 


Lately, for my OOTD I have opted for casual comfort.. I guess it comes with the age somehow. *Heh* Old lady wants comfort. Oh yeah, and no I do not hire em photographers to take picture of my OOTD so you guys have to deal with my selfies la!! image (Thank God for a big mirror at home too!)

Top: M&G
Tights: From New Zealand (Because they never have my BUTT SIZE in Malaysia!)
Shoes: I can't remember from where, but this pair is more than 8 years old!!
Bag: Dior
Watch: GUESS


Lately, I have been sketching quite a lot, and I came up with and idea to draw some cartoons of Le Hulk Hubster and me. Just for fun. So here is... Married to Hulk Chapter 1. "I have a secret love affair with Le Hulk Hubster's Hairy Stubs".


Dinner tonight, I wanted something meaty.. and after the swim I was hungry too. So.. I made Aglio Olio Pasta with Smoked Ham. image Ooooooooohhhh So much fat in a bowl!!

I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it.
— Alexander McQueen
Photobucket

0 comments: