OOTD: 365 - Day 9. Leopard Funk.

Today has been a lot of last minute plans and last minute meet ups. Honestly, I am still enjoying my freedom and bumming around for the next 3 months. *weeeeeeeee* Till the BIG move begins... *sigh* 

Anyways, managed to get my swim time sorted. *happy child* Making good use of my underwater mp3 from Speedo. I love swimming more with this lil gadget of mine.. Helps to calm me down with my favourite songs playing in my ear underwater. Makes me wanna swim longer too somehow.. Which is a good thing. 


Alexander suggested that I should not only swim and tan but hit up the sauna too. Thank goodness we have a sauna!! *phew* So yeah, 15 minutes in the sauna nearly killed me. But I love the feeling when you are inside the sauna for 15 minutes and the minute you open the door a rush of cold air comes in.. Wooooooooooo.. that feeling.


Now, the dress up part for the meet ups.. It was just a luncheon so I didn't plan to 'dress up' all the way. So this was what I felt comfortable with.. For today.


Top: Dorothy Perkins
Pants: Jay Jay's from New Zealand.
Bag: Christian Dior
Watch: G Shock
Bracelet: Pandora.

I really should make it a habit to take shots of my accessories and make up more often. But honestly, taking selfies.. I suck at it lo... No longer a pro. Hah!


Oh! And I made dinner, as always.. Lately. Today I tried a new recipe.. It's called the Chile Garlic Chicken. With a heck load of salad!!! And it was oh soooooo yummy! Now to wait for Le Hulk Hubster to come back and eat! *grrrrrr* 


Oh and here's today's #marriedtohulk cartoon. Le Hulk Hubster bought big King sized bed when we moved into the new house, I think King is not big enough.. Hehehehe.. :) 

I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants. — Whitney Houston
Photobucket

0 comments: