365. Day 36. Little Flower Show Thy Power.

Hello my dear readers. Sorry I have been away. With Chinese New Year and me being unwell has just sucked up my whole blogging time. Well, I'm going to try to update once again and I hope it's ok with all of you. 

But before I begin my blog on my ootd for today.. Dear readers, I hope you all take some time to say a little prayer for me.. 


Things are not going right in my womb lately. So just pray for a good recovery and that everything goes well. 

Back to the #ootd that I usually blog about. So lately, you might see me in a lot of oversized tops ok. Sorry, I just have to. Here's one of my most favourite one.. Because it's sooooooo comfortable. 


Top: Jusco
Tights: Nichii
Bag: MNG
Watch: Tag Heuer
Bracelet: Pandora
Rings: Pandora / Wedding & Engagement
Earrings: DIVA. 


So here's the #lotd or #motd. Which is which I don't know.. I love simple make up that emphasises on my long lashes that I have. And no I do not wear falsies.. They are just too heavy and annoying to wear.


I had dinner with Le God Sis today.. We went to this new Korean Resturant at Tropicana City Mall. Really nice staff and friendly too. Gave them my 'limited edition' ang pow too. Heheheheheh.. 
Photobucket

0 comments: