365: Day 47. Blessed Sunday.

With a hangover from Saturday.. Here I am preparing myself for today.. The day I heal my hangover. Then again, didn't drink that much.. Le Hulk Hubster is away on shoot again. *sigh* When you marry a producer, you know your whole marriage revolves around their working schedule. 

Anyways, it's a Sunday and it's church day.. So today's styling is something suitable for church. 


Top: Nichii
Skirt: Marks & Spencers
Bag: Michael Kors. 

Because I was in all black I wanted a pop of colour, hence the awesomely blue bag. 


Even my accessories were black.. *yikes* But of course some added bling. Here and there.

Watch: Bell & Ross
Accessories: Gifts.
Rings: Wedding / Engagement & Pandora.
Earrings: Chanel


Today's make was pretty simple, but decided to use magenta eye liner at the bottom lash line. I love my pale nude pinkish lipstick.. Who knew I could pull that look off?? I look exhausted, my whole body was just dying on me yesterday and of course.. the healing of the tattoo is starting.


Sisterhood. Me and Le Sister's arm candy yesterday. We both have similar tastes. 

I noticed I have forgotten to leave my blog with quotes.. *ugh* Clumsy me.. So here goes.. Today's Quote. 

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful. - Unknown. 
Photobucket

0 comments: