#blogtemberchallenge Day 3.

Brave Love Blog

I'm so sorry I missed out yesterday folks. I don't have a good excuse other than I left my laptop in the office. And I wasn't in the office yesterday. So once again, there will be 2 posts today. 

Day 3.

"When I grow up, I wanna be..." Feel free to answer as your 5 year old self or as of now. 


"When I grow up, I wanna be....." An Entertainer. Because, somehow I was always in love with looking at the dancers, singers dancing on stage. Ever since I was a little girl, my grandparents would send me to violin classes, piano classes and even dance classes. So the passion to be on stage and hearing the crowds cheer for you was right there.. 

Growing up, my father slowly brought me into the entertainment industry. I would perform for private functions, events and concerts. Singing was definitely my biggest passion. I guess, it runs in the family. Since Big Daddy - O was an entertainer himself. 

I performed on till I was 25 years old. That was when I decided to do no more. No more stage performances, no more singing, no more.. Because honestly, well.. I got married. So yeah, I don't plan to turn back time to change this ambition. 

Photobucket

0 comments: