#blogtemberchallenge Day 7.

Brave Love Blog 

In a blink of an eye.. It's already Day 7. 1 week since I joined the Blog-tember challenge by Brave Love. 

Day 7. 

What's on your current reading list? Or what have you read that you recommend? 

I'm currently hooked on The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. 

Yes I know the movie is out now and instead of reading the book I should watch the movie... NOPE! That's not me. I prefer reading a book, letting my imagination and book reading take control of what I expect the movie be told in my head. I am a pretty good Steven Spielberg in my head. 

Now I;m not sure if I ever mentioned to you guys that I have a full collection of Little Black Dress book collections. All this small mini romance stories are amazing. I am really a sucker for all these romance stories.. Mad love. 


I can't believe I will say this, but you see the picture above.. I have all of the books. HAH! 

I really believe that reading is really good for you. Instead of checking your social media every night before you sleep, why not read a book? Or when you are doing your business in the loo... Why don't you read a book instead of playing with your iPad? 

I read a lot, in the toilet, in the car, in the office, at home, on bed, in a restaurant, in my bag there is always a story book. 
Photobucket

0 comments: