#blogtemberchallenge Day 9.

Brave Love Blog

This is by far the hardest blog. Seriously, because I had no idea what the heck this meant at first until I read through everything. I had a shock of my life with the results, because it was a little bit true and some I disagree with. 

Day 9. 

Let's talk Personality Type. Introverted? Extroverted? Unsure-troverted? If you know your Myers- Briggs type, tell us about it. If not you can try the test

So apparently I am after taking the test... It showed that I am ISTJ. Which means I am 11% Introvert, Sensing 1%, Thinking 1%, Judging 1%. How the heck am I an introvert? When I told Le Hulk Hubster I was an introvert he laughed out loud and said something must have ruined the test.. 

Oh and if you want to know what an Introvert is... *click here* 

So yeah.. That's about it... 
Photobucket

0 comments: