#OOTD: Week 1

I accidentally deleted 2 previous posts!! image 
If anybody knows how I can retrieve it, please let me know..  
So to keep up with  all the #ootd I have been posting, 
I have decided to do it weekly. 

Started work. 

Day 1. 


Blouse: Kitschen
Skirt: Nichii
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Bag: Dior Inspired. 
Accessories: Material Lipstick / Own. 

1st day of the New Years, 
wanted to start my first day with a dressy look. 
And something girlie.
So why not a skirt right? 

Day 2.


Top: MNG 
Jeans: Uniqlo
Shoes: (I forgot to wear them here) image
Bag: Dior Inspired
Accessories: Own 

Had to go on set. 
So I chose comfort and casual. 
Easier to move around, 
And not look all dressy when shooting. 

Day 3


Top: Nichii
Cardigan: Cotton On
Jeans: Uniqlo
Shoes: Fit Flop
Bag: H&M 
Accessories: Own. 

Babysat the nephew and niece. 
Spent the whole day with them. 
So of course, 
I chose comfort.
And something simple. 

I lost my Day 4 picture. image
But this concludes Week 1.
Photobucket

0 comments: