#OOTD: Week 6

The most hectic week.
Even without Le Hulk Hubster at home. 
image

Day 33. 


Top: I'm sorry I can't remember where I got this from. 
Jeggings: Uniqlo

Stupid fire alarm triggered. 
Till 2am.
Didn't have enough sleep. 
image
Baked a cake tho! 

Day 34. 


Top: Cotton On
Jeggings: Uniqlo 
Hairband: Fourskin 

Out and about the whole day.
Whenever I am alone.
Le Aunt takes me out and about.
Galavanting. 


Day 35. 

Sorry la.
Missed out today's #ootd 
I did my swimming laps tho! 
image

Day 36. 


Dress: C.A.C.E.
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Necklace: Louvissa 

Le Hulk Hubster came home.
And surprised me. 
So happy he came back. 

Day 37. 


Blouse: Kitschen
Tights: Got it from New Zealand
Shoes: Cotton On

Work Day. 
Because I slept so well,
I thought it would be fun to make it a colourful day. 
image

Day 38. 


Top: Nichii
Jeggings: Uniqlo

Workout session at Jumpstreet.
Apparently my nephew and niece looks like my kids. 
image
I look so old meh?! 

Day 39. 


Top: Hard Rock
Jeggings: Uniqlo

Follow husband to work day.
More like work day too. 
Photobucket

0 comments: