#OOTD: Week 10

2 weeks in India.
Came back with food poisoning.
So if I look slimmer, 
Give me a couple of days to put the weight back on. 

Day 61. 

Just got back the night before.
Still purging and vomiting.
So forced to stay in bed. 

Day 62. 


Top: Kitschen
Skirt: India, Goa.

This skirt was absolutely gorgeous!
Can you believe I got it for 600 Rupees? 
Love at first sight.  image

Day 63. 


Dress: H&M
Scarf: Mommy's. 
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Tai Tai for the day.
But still needed to run errands.
Thank God for Uber. 
But spent RM75!!

Day 64. 


Cheongsam: Aeon, Jusco. 

I finally found a modern cheongsam that I can fit my fat ass into! 
image
Chap Goh Meh la.
Company had a get together.
So dress up lo.

Day 65. 


Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Cotton On
Shoes: Melissa's 

Have you watched India's Daughter? 
YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!
Work day today.

Day 66. 


Jumpsuit: Chinatown, Singapore. 

Back in Hometown.
Watched the uncles play. 
Met my Godfather. 
Happy child.

Day 67. 


Dress: Blook
Hairband: Some night market. 

Heading back to reality. 
Glad to be able to spend time with the fam bam. 

I'm gonna miss out on Week 11 too.
Because while I am typing Week 10.
I'm currently away in Singapore.
Sorry.
Stay tuned for Week 12 then. 
Photobucket

0 comments: