#OOTD: Week 12

Le Hulk Hubster was away.
Disaster hit this week.

Day 75. 


Blouse: Blook
Socks: From Australia
Cardigan: Nichii

Busy day.
Spent the whole day with Le Ah Yi.
And night with Le Hulk Hubster.

Day 76. 


Top: Kitschen
Skirt: From India
Cardigan: Old one.

You can tell how much I adore that skirt!
Dinner with in laws.

Day 77. 


Top: Mirrorcle
Tights: From Australia

First night without Le Hulk Hubster.
PARTY LA!

Day 78. 


Shirt: Polo (Le Hulk Hubster's) 
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Got to be Teacher Clare again.
Got to see my munchkins.
Happy child.
Day 2 without Le Hulk Hubster.

Day 79. 


Top: Nichii
Tights: H&M

Disaster today.
For the 6th time.
Unsuccessful. 

Day 80. 

On Emcee. 
(Go read Dayre for more details) 

Day 81. 


Dress: C.A.C.E. 
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Pulling myself back together.
Church day.
I'm stronger than I know it.

See you next week. 
Photobucket

0 comments: