#OOTD: Week 7.

Before I left for India.
I at least fulfilled 1 week of #ootfd. 
But, I missed out one day. 

Day 40. 


Top: Marks & Spencers. 
Skirt: Hugo Boss
Belt: Nichii

Spent the whole day with Le Ah Yi.
Took photo for my India Visa. 
image

Day 41.


Top: Nichii
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Timberlands 

On a mission this day. 
India Business Visa sorted.
TIME TO GO TO INDIA! 
image

Day 42. 


Top: Nichii
Cardigan: Nichii
Jeggings: Uniqlo

Busy running up and down doing errands.
Before I leave for India. 

Day 43. 


Dress: Nichii

Work day. 
All dressy and girlie. 

Day 44. 


Top: Jeez, I forgot. 
Skirt: H&M
Coat: Cotton On
Leggings: Marks & Spencers. 

Had 2 looks today.
1 before I went to see Master Chia.
2. When I had to go to work.
Oh and I got my hair fixed by Mon Mon. 
Flawless. 
image

Day 45. 


Dress: Cotton on

Valentines Day. 
Last Day in Malaysia.

Day 46. 
Flew to India. 

ps: I missed 2 weeks of #ootd because I was in India. 
SO..........
Week 8 and 9 
I won't post anything.
Will jump straight to Week 10.
Will blog about my India trip soon. 
Photobucket

0 comments: