#OOTD: Week 4

The last week of January! It's been honestly a good year this far. It's going to get better and I know it. 2016 is going to be MY BEST YEAR SO FAR!! It's been a busy week, but hey.. A memorable week too. image

Day 25


Top: Cotton On
Belt: MNG
Skirt: Hugo Boss
Sandals: TOMS

Twas a busy housewife day.
Went grocery shopping with Le Aunt.



Make up I opted for a natural and minimalist look.
Of course it's a must to put my make up on.
Even if it's just grocery shopping. 

Day 26.


Top: H&M
Tights: Adidas
Slippers: Birkenstocks
Hairband: Nike

Full day of healthy living.
Work out.
Gym.
Yoga.

Day 27. 


Top: H&M
Tights: Adidas
Shoes: Brooks

Started my day with workout session.
A good sweat fest.



Top: Kitschen
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Cotton On
Hairband: Louvissa 

The feeling after work out.
And being able to dress up feeling extra amazing.
But too lazy to straighten the hair. image


I wish I had a better camera to take close ups of my eye make up. 
Sometimes from far, every make up looks the same.
But honestly it's different. 
Let's see if you can spot it. 
Day 28


Top: Kitschen
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: H&M

Do head over to my Dayre to see how I pick my attire.
It's a lot of hard work to plan a suitable look I tell you.



Make up was simple. 
Nothing drastic.
Except the brows maybe? 
And the glossy lips.
Day 29


Top: Mirrorcle
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Charles & Keith

And so the gambling begins.
Had a fun night with the work mates.
Chinese New Year coming ma.


Make up was also subtle.
White eyeliner at the lower lid to hide the small eyes.

Day 30


Anarkali: (Jeezus I forgot the name of the shop, it's at City One Plaza)
Shoes: Cotton on

A looooooonnnnggggg day.
But a memorable date.
Jesjin and Kelly got engaged.
A full day of family function.


Make up today was extra ons.
Purple eye shadow make up.
With red matte lips.

Day 31


Top: Nichii
Skirt: From India
Slippers: Birkenstocks

Last day of January.
Busy day shopping.
Had to run house errands before CNY.



Was too lazy for drastic make up.
So stuck to my usual go to look.
Simple black eyelined eyes.
And bold red lips.

 photo signature_3.gif

0 comments: