#OOTD: Week 5

A week before CNY and we still have loads to do. image Preparing for CNY is a lot of hard work I tell you!! So this week, I fell sick.. Got too busy with work and got carried away with my daily life. image Sorry this week's post took a while. Been really caught up with CNY preparations. 

Day 32. 


Top: Mirrorcle
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Luncheon and groceries.
Goodness.
Running around like a mad fool.


Simple black and dark eye make up with nude lipstick.
Keeping it simple so the attention is on the attire instead.

Day 33.


Dress: Adidas
Shoes: Uniqlo

How cute is my bulldog dress?!
Busy housewife duties today.
Fell sick.
#nomakeup day.

Day 35.


Jumper: Cotton On
Shoes: Fit Flop

Missed a day cause was not well at all.
Feeling better.
House chores.
I have been neglecting my work lately.
Need to focus and start all over again.

Top: Kitschen
Pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: H&M

Girls Night Out.
Once a month, it's good to have a girlie time to ourselves and friends.
Always make that a must.


Greenish cat eye make up.
Can't really see it can you?
Cause of my bangs.


 Day 36.


Top: Pawsome Store (Facebook)
Pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: Ed Hardy

Last day to do my errands before parents come to KL.
Rushing like mad.
Loads to do.
More furnitures came from iKea.


Make up hint: When you are wearing glasses, you want to have a subtle and one toned eye shadow make up.

Day 37.


Top: H&M
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Fit Flop

So much to do today.
Check half cut car.
Trim bangs.
Get more furnitures.


Because CNY is around the corner I wanted to try this red-ish eye make up.
Not bad leh. 
Just pair it with a soft subtle orange lipstick.

Day 38. 


Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Belt: MNG
Shoes: Charles & Keith

CNY Eve.
Dinner with the Fam Bam at grand aunt's house.


Simple make up.
My usual go to.
Simple eye make up and bold lips.

 photo signature_3.gif

0 comments: