#OOTD: Week 6

Chinese New Year and Valentines Week. Goodness, been so busy house visiting relatives and all. Such an exhausting week! But also a fun and memorable week, makes you cherish the long off days you get at one point. 

Day 39. 


Dress: Jusco at One Utama
Shoes: Cotton On

1st day of Chinese New Year.
Visited 3 relatives.
Exhaustion took over my whole body.



I did my usual simple look.
Cat eye lined eyes and bold red lips. 

Day 40. 


Top: Custom Made
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Cotton On

Visited my granduncle in Klang.
A full family gathering.
Tea Ceremony at home.


Simple make up.
Light eye make up.
Skin tones lips.

Day 42.


Dress: Mirrorcle
Shoes: Melissa

Trip back to hometown.
#nomakeup day.
Had to visit my Amachi (Paternal Grandmother).

Day 43.

Made it back to KL.
Got caught in a jam in Rawang.
Exhausting day I forgot to take a picture of the #ootd.

Day 44. 


Top: Kitschen
Skirt: Kitschen
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Brunch with the godfather and uncles.
Lunch with the Fam Bam.
Dinner with friends and loved one.
Was at the restaurant the whole day.


 Make up today I learnt the red lipstick under eye make up.
It bloody works. 
See what I wrote about it on my Dayre

Day 45.


Top: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Mirrorcle
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: TOMS

Happy Valentines Day.
#nomakeup day.
Morning date at the dog park.
Lunch date at the hair salon.
Dinner date with the fam bam.

 photo signature_3.gif

0 comments: