OOTD: Week 11

Hey folks, sorry I'm one day late. If you are following me on my Dayre, you will know what's been happening lately. Other than that.. Here's last week's #ootd. 

Day 74. 


Top: Harley Davidson (NZ) 
Shorts: Exchanged this with the god sis. 

Once a week, I'm home.
It's so called "my day".
Started Military Diet.

Day 75. 


Top: Zalora
Pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Day 2 of my Military Diet.
Failed miserably.
I actually didn't have energy for yoga.
Errands day.
THE END OF MILITARY DIET FOR CLARE.



Subtle, nude eye shadow and simple nude lips. 

Day 76.


Crop Top: H&M
Skirt: FabIndia
Sandals: Charles & Keith

Had a luncheon and then
Errands for the house.
Tea break with friends. 


Winged Eyeliner and Red Lips.
Just my usual go to.

Day 77. 


Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Melissa

As always
Busy day.
Nothing much to update tho.


Just mascara and orange lips. 
I may start liking this orange lips.

Day 78.


Top: Kitschen
Dress: Kitschen
Shoes: Charles & Keith

A whole day in the hospital.
Things took a big change.
Praying for the best.
Dressed up for work,
Ended up not going to office.


My usual.
Red Lips. 
Mad love.

Day  79. 


Top: Kitshcen
Leggings: H&M
Slippers: Fit Flops

Half the morning in hospital.
Ended up doing loads today.
Upgraded phone too!


Make up was simple winged eyeliner and pink-ish lips.

Day 80.


Dress: Uniqlo
Sandals: Zalora
Bag: Kate Spade

Palm Sunday.
Church with godsis.
Lunch with her and Le Hulk Hubster.
Dinner with the fam bam.


 I tried a sparkly eyeshadow with red lips. 
Phone not doing justice eh mate. 

 photo signature_3.gif

0 comments: