OOTD: Week 12

Too many things happening all at one go lately. This week reminded me of courage and strength. Something I used to hold on to for hope. Been a busy and exhausting week, but praying for the best.

Day 81.


Dress: Uniqlo
Sandals: Zalora

Monday blues.
Hospital Visits.
Read the Dayre for more personal stories.


Blue-ish eyeshadow to match the blue dress.
Lip Tint.

Day 82.


Top: H&M
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: TOMS

Lost a beautiful angel today.
RIP Brother Vincent.
Housewife duties today.


Once a week,
It's good for the skin..
#nomakeup day.

Day 83.


Dress: Zalora
Belt: Mirrorcle
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Work day.
Dayre started getting emo.
Loads of people unfollowed.
OH WELL.


Red dress and red lips.
Why not?!
Messy hair tho.

Day 84.


Top: Dorothy Perkins
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Cotton On

In and out of hospital again.
Goodness me.
Emotionally wrecked.
Or maybe PMS.


Simple brown-ish eye shadow and orange matte lips.

Day 85.


Dress: Kitschen
Shoes: Cotton On

Hospital day.
How many times have I been in the hospital this week?!
Not stopping me from dressing up right?


Make up was simple and nude tones.

Day 86.


Dress: Cotton On
Sandals: Pull & Bear

Hospital visit again.
Thought I'd wear something cheerful.
No emo-ness.


Nude eye make up and pink lips.
How cheerful can I get right?

Day 87.


Top: Mirrorcle
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Easter Sunday.
A blessed Easter Sunday spent with family and loved ones.
That's all I needed.


Thought I had blue eyeliner at the bottom.
But the blue was too light it was not that obvious.

 photo signature_3.gif

0 comments: