#OOTD : Week 7, Week 8 and Week 9.

As promised, I am updating you folks on all 3 weeks that I have missed out on updating you folks about. So here they are..

Day 46. 


Top: H&M
Shorts: Marks & Spencer (DIY-ed it into shorts)
Room Slippers: Uniqlo

Work from home.
Self de-stress.
Oh the joy of being home. 
No makeup on obvs. 

Day 47. 


Top: Mirrorcle
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: Cotton On

Housewife duties today.
Grocery errands.
House errands.
Not easy being a wife sometimes.



I'm not a big fan of this orange-y lipstick that I have on.
But I guess, some color to the all black and gold look wouldn't kill. 

Day 48. 

I missed out this day.
I can't even remember why.

Day 49. 


Top: Esprit
Skirt: Kitschen
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Work day.
Went to office.
You know how you are dressed in a light shade top,
And you head out for banana leaf lunch.. 
OMG! 


Makeup today. 
Ok before picture no make up, 
cause went office to workout. 
Can't really see well, bad lighting. 
Sorry.

Day 50.


Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Sandals: Pull & Bear

Worked out with personal trainer,
Then went to restaurant for some work,
Then ended up home the whole day. 


Bold lip colors and I go along very well..
My blush could be seen today,
Apply em everyday but lighting don't really show it. 

Day 51


Dress: WA. Clothings
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Busiest day by far this year!
Maid of honor duty.
Work.
Jeeezzuuuss!!


Green goes really well on me eh?
So I did the green shadow eyed look. 
Nude lipstick, 
cause when you have eye shadow color popping you want something plain.

Day 52.


Dress: C.A.C.E.
Shoes: Cotton On

Family and church day. 
Went to Restaurant to sort some stuff out.


Maybe green should be my color? 
Just saying
Anyways, kept an easier makeup on today with shimmer nude lips. 

Day 53.


Top: Island Shop
Pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: Wakaii

Flew off to SG
This was my #airportootd
Was too early in the morning,
Too lazy to apply makeup.

Day 54.


Top: Cotton On
Pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: Wakaii

Emotional day.
Called the adoption lady.
Story goes on in Dayre.
But survived.


Excuse the bad hair, 
I forgot to bring my shampoo and had to buy new ones. 
No choice.
This was before hair wash.

Day 55.


Top: Esprit
Pants: Uniqlo

A whole day in the office
Busy with work.
Didn't even have time to eat! 


Simple geeky makeup
Took less then an hour. 

Day 56.


Top: Mirrorcle
Pants: H&M

Had food poisoning. 
NON STOP!


Make up was light and easy.

Day 57.


Top: Kitschen
Tights: H&M

Food poisoning Day 2!



Thought I would have energy to go meet friends.
Didn't.
But made myself up leh.. 

Day 58.


Top: Mirrorcle
Pants: Uniqlo

You have no idea how hard it is when you have food poisoning in Singapore!
Day 3 food poisoning.


Was getting a little lazier with makeup. 
But have to look good. 
In Singapore,
ALWAYS look good.

Day 59.


Top: Kitschen
Pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: Wakaii

Day 4 food poisoning.
Met up with family.


My travel make up is pretty limited as you can tell.

Day 60.


Hat: Cotton On
Top: Kitschen
Pants: H&M

Food Poisoning Subsided.
Leo Dicaprio finally wins an oscar!
Date night with Le Hulk Hubster.


Decided on a no make up day today.
But still look so chio.

Day 61


Jumpsuit: Bought in Chinatown a long time ago.

Loads of shopping
And running around today.


Bought a pair of scissors and trimmed my own hair.
Came out so wrong.
But oh well, they grow fast.

Day 62.


Top: Unknown
Pants: Uniqlo

So when I got this top,
It was too tight.
Food poisoning made me loose weight.
I think.


Me and my red lips.
Mad love.

Day 63.


Hat: Cotton On
Top: Cotton On
Cardigan: Cotton On
Pants: Uniqlo

Feels as if Cotton On sponsored that day.
But NO.
Started feeling homesick.


Makeup again,
Something simple and neutral.

Day 64. 


Top: Uniqlo
Pants: Uniqlo

As I age, 
I realize..
My dressing needs an update.
Seriously.
Dinner with FAMILY. 


Again, Neutral make up.

Day 65.


Top: Zara
Pants: Uniqlo

Flew back to Malaysia.
#OOTD today, if I do say so..
Is on the spot! 


 So is the make up and hair!
Maybe they knew I was heading home and wanted me to look good.
Kidding la.

Day 66.


Top: C.A.C.E
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Converse

Heart broke into million pieces today.
Visited Grandma in Ipoh.
She has Colon Cancer,
And recovering from surgery.
Today.. I fell sick.

 photo signature_3.gif

0 comments: