Oscars 2016: Clare's Best Dressed List.

And the internet goes crazy with Leonardo Dicaprio's Oscars win. Who would not break the internet for that? I went ballistic!! Finally, dude won an Oscars! Ok, so let's not get too carried away, let's talk about the Oscars Red Carpet. This year, there were sooooooo many best dressed.. It's so hard to even choose my favourite one of all, and of course I end up making a list. 

I got all the photos from Oscars.com so do head on over to the website to see more. 

Photo Courtesy of oscars.com

Priyanka Chopra - Zuhair Murad
Everything about this look is elegant and classy. Such sophistication! 

Photo Courtesy of oscars.com

Naomi Watts & Liev Schreiber - (Naomi) Armani Prive 
Me being the mermaid lover that I am, instantly had an attraction to what she was wearing! Tell me, does she not look like a mermaid? And her HOT BODY rocking such a gorgeous piece?! Perfection!!

Photo Courtesy of oscars.com

Leonardo Dicaprio - Armani
He looks like he knows he is winning that award. So dashing! My mind instantly brought me back to my first "actor crush", this handsome fella in Titanic.

Photo Courtesy of oscars.com

Chrissy Teigen & John Legend - (Chrissy) Marchesa 
All that baby glow. What a perfect power couple, and such looks. You know the baby is going to look as good as both the parents!

Photo Courtesy of oscars.com

Charlotte Riley & Tom Hardy 
How it feels to be holding on to Tom Hardy on the red carpet. Oh the feels!! #killmenow How sexy and gorgeous do the both of them look? I love how in a way both of them bring out the best in each other. 

Ok, there you have it. These are the few that I loved. Who was your favourite? 

 photo signature_3.gif

0 comments: